Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ugh!!! February 16th, 2011

I didn't lose any weight this week, but I also didn't gain which I was expecting due to the fact that I didn't jog at all this week except one night.. we went out to dinner & drinking with the boys on Saturday, then I was sick all day Sunday (it may have had a bit to do with the drinking the night before, lol)... then of course on Valentine's Day I made a big lasagna for Jared & he brought home chocolate cake! So there you have it, I totally fudged last week... Tomorrow is a new day... I am going to make myself jog at least 5 out of the next 7 days and do my Biggest Loser workout dvd at home during the day! And no more eating out or eating junk! I just need to keep reminding myself how bad I want to go shopping for new clothes!!!!

As far as going back to school... I found out today that in order to qualify for financial aid or student loans I have to repay them for my last term of school (when I went back to school about 4 years ago, I didn't pass a couple of internet classes my last term, I don't agree with my not passing one of the classes, I did my part but the "group" I got put in with did not!) So in order to do that I have to come up with $258 before the end of February, not sure how I am going to do that since Jared won't get a paycheck until the first week in March since he just went back to work! Ugggggg! If I don't pay that amount by the end of February I have to pay back 20% of my total amount owed which is an absolutely insane amount! Hoping somehow, someway I can come up with the moolah cause I really really want to go back to school!

I guess that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment